Craig Beck ABNLP. ABHYP. DhP. is a renowned, professional alcohol addiction therapist, and mentor.
Craig is the author of several bestselling addiction recovery books such as Alcohol Lied to Me and The Alcohol Illusion.
His specialist approach to alcoholism recovery and rehabilitation is directly based upon his personal experience as a former problem drinker. This is combined with his psychology training, certification as an ICF coach, master practitioner of NLP and hypnotherapy masters diploma.
Offering a completely private and confidential online program, clinics locations around the world and one to one individual alcohol treatment options. His method is proven effective with over 100,000 clients around the world.
Press, TV and Media Requests:
Craig Beck is available for broadcast, digital and print media interviews, features and comment. Offering specialist opinion pieces based on first hand experience of problem drinking. In addition to his experience working as an addiction therapist dealing with alcohol use disorders and alcoholism.
Please email [email protected] or call +1 844 384 4656 for availability and booking information.
Our approach to treating alcohol addiction is to start with the subconscious conditioning that has gradually built up around the drug. Often addicts are only told that they have an alcohol use disorder and must never drink again.
The problem with this abrupt form of 'treatment' is the client remains psychologically anchored to using alcohol as a coping mechanism and as a tool to help alleviate negative emotional states.
The Stop Drinking Expert method helps the problem drinker to understand what is driving their need to drink. With a better understanding of the internal battle being fought the client has a better foundation to attack the addiction.
Thought field therapy, time line therapy, hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming is then used to help the drinker handle any cravings for alcohol during the process.
While not suitable for chronic alcoholism cases that require long-term inpatient medical supervision. For individuals starting to see the severe negative consequences of using alcohol on a daily basis. The Stop Drinking Expert how to stop drinking program is highly effective and highly rated around the world.
Why I Started This Program:
- Master Practitioner Of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- ICF coaching federation certified coach (International Coaching Federation)
- ACSTH - approved coach specific training hours (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- Hypnotherapy masters (American Board Of Hypnotherapy - ABHYP, DhP)
- Psychology Today - Approved Therapist
- Theravive - Verified Therapist
- Good Therapy - Approved Therapist
- Therapy Tribe - Verified Therapist
- The National UK Therapists Register - Approved Therapist
- International Association Of Applied Psychology - Approved Therapist
- International Therapist Directory - Verified Therapist
- Alcohol Lied To Me - The Intelligent Way to Escape Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol Lied to Me… Again!: Get Back On the Wagon & Regain Control of Your Drinking
- Escaping The Evil Clown - The Alcohol Illusion Extended Edition
- Happy Sober Solution: The Easy Step by Step Escape From Problem Drinking
- The Alcohol Escape Plan: The Big Book of Practical Advice from a Former Alcoholic
Craig Beck Media Limited
Stop Drinking Expert,
PO BOX 45534,
Recent Sobriety Blog Posts:
Staying Sober With These 7 Unique Hobbies
Pain In Right Side? Could It Be Caused By Alcohol?
How Does Alcohol Affect Sleep: Hint It’s Not Good News
How Does Alcohol Affect Sleep? Lots of people battle to get a
Is Alcohol Ruining Your Relationship – How To Stop It!
Clean And Sober Social Club Plans To Take Over The States
Quit Drinking For Good – How To Get Started
Get The Motivation to Quit Drinking For Good Quit drinking for good,
Why Medication Is Not The Answer To Alcohol Addiction
Medication Is Not The Silver Bullet We have ended up being a
Alcohol relapse prevention and recovery secrets
Drinking Severely Damage Sports Performance And Recover Times
Considering Doing Dry January? Here’s What Might Happen!
Does Alcohol Cause Depression? | Stop Drinking Expert
Does Alcohol Cause Depression? Alcohol is everywhere, it’s a solid part of