Craig is the author of several bestselling addiction recovery books such as Alcohol Lied to Me and The Alcohol Illusion.
His specialist approach to alcoholism recovery and rehabilitation is directly based upon his personal experience as a former problem drinker. This is combined with his psychology training, certification as an ICF coach, master practitioner of NLP and hypnotherapy masters diploma.
Offering a completely private and confidential online program, clinics locations around the world and one to one individual alcohol treatment options. His method is proven effective with over 100,000 clients around the world.
Press, TV and Media Requests:
Craig Beck is available for broadcast, digital and print media interviews, features and comment. Offering specialist opinion pieces based on first hand experience of problem drinking. In addition to his experience working as an addiction therapist dealing with alcohol use disorders and alcoholism.
Please email email@example.com or call +1 844 384 4656 for availability and booking information.
Our approach to treating alcohol addiction is to start with the subconscious conditioning that has gradually built up around the drug. Often addicts are only told that they have an alcohol use disorder and must never drink again.
The problem with this abrupt form of 'treatment' is the client remains psychologically anchored to using alcohol as a coping mechanism and as a tool to help alleviate negative emotional states.
The Stop Drinking Expert method helps the problem drinker to understand what is driving their need to drink. With a better understanding of the internal battle being fought the client has a better foundation to attack the addiction.
Thought field therapy, time line therapy, hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming is then used to help the drinker handle any cravings for alcohol during the process.
While not suitable for chronic alcoholism cases that require long-term inpatient medical supervision. For individuals starting to see the severe negative consequences of using alcohol on a daily basis. The Stop Drinking Expert how to stop drinking program is highly effective and highly rated around the world.
Why I Started This Program:
- Master Practitioner Of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- ICF coaching federation certified coach (International Coaching Federation)
- ACSTH - approved coach specific training hours (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- Hypnotherapy masters (American Board Of Hypnotherapy - ABHYP, DhP)
- Psychology Today - Approved Therapist
- Theravive - Verified Therapist
- Good Therapy - Approved Therapist
- Therapy Tribe - Verified Therapist
- The National UK Therapists Register - Approved Therapist
- International Association Of Applied Psychology - Approved Therapist
- International Therapist Directory - Verified Therapist
- Alcohol Lied To Me - The Intelligent Way to Escape Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol Lied to Me… Again!: Get Back On the Wagon & Regain Control of Your Drinking
- Escaping The Evil Clown - The Alcohol Illusion Extended Edition
- Happy Sober Solution: The Easy Step by Step Escape From Problem Drinking
- The Alcohol Escape Plan: The Big Book of Practical Advice from a Former Alcoholic
Craig Beck Media Limited
Stop Drinking Expert,
PO BOX 45534,
Recent Sobriety Blog Posts:
Does Alcohol Rehab Work – What To Expect And Is It Worth It?
Does Alcohol Rehab Work? Going to private rehab for treatment for alcohol
Benefits of Quitting Drinking Alcohol Revealed
Benefits of Quitting Drinking Alcohol Revealed The benefits of quitting drinking alcohol
Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease And Your Drinking Explained
How To Tell If You Or Someone You Love Is A Functioning Alcoholic
Right Side Abdominal Pain After Drinking Could Be A Warning Sign
Florida Top 5 Alcohol Rehab Centers Revealed
Why do bar’s charge so much for soda?
Why do bar’s charge so much for soda? The big sober ripoff
What does dreaming about drinking alcohol mean?
The reported health benefits of red wine may be just fake news
Are the health benefits of red wine just a misunderstanding? Red wine