Craig Beck ABNLP. ABHYP. DhP. is a renowned, professional alcohol addiction therapist, and mentor.
Craig is the author of several bestselling addiction recovery books such as Alcohol Lied to Me and The Alcohol Illusion.
His specialist approach to alcoholism recovery and rehabilitation is directly based upon his personal experience as a former problem drinker. This is combined with his psychology training, certification as an ICF coach, master practitioner of NLP and hypnotherapy masters diploma.
Offering a completely private and confidential online program, clinics locations around the world and one to one individual alcohol treatment options. His method is proven effective with over 100,000 clients around the world.
Press, TV and Media Requests:
Craig Beck is available for broadcast, digital and print media interviews, features and comment. Offering specialist opinion pieces based on first hand experience of problem drinking. In addition to his experience working as an addiction therapist dealing with alcohol use disorders and alcoholism.
Please email [email protected] or call +1 844 384 4656 for availability and booking information.
Our approach to treating alcohol addiction is to start with the subconscious conditioning that has gradually built up around the drug. Often addicts are only told that they have an alcohol use disorder and must never drink again.
The problem with this abrupt form of 'treatment' is the client remains psychologically anchored to using alcohol as a coping mechanism and as a tool to help alleviate negative emotional states.
The Stop Drinking Expert method helps the problem drinker to understand what is driving their need to drink. With a better understanding of the internal battle being fought the client has a better foundation to attack the addiction.
Thought field therapy, time line therapy, hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming is then used to help the drinker handle any cravings for alcohol during the process.
While not suitable for chronic alcoholism cases that require long-term inpatient medical supervision. For individuals starting to see the severe negative consequences of using alcohol on a daily basis. The Stop Drinking Expert how to stop drinking program is highly effective and highly rated around the world.
Why I Started This Program:
- Master Practitioner Of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- ICF coaching federation certified coach (International Coaching Federation)
- ACSTH - approved coach specific training hours (NLP Top Coach, Thailand)
- Hypnotherapy masters (American Board Of Hypnotherapy - ABHYP, DhP)
- Psychology Today - Approved Therapist
- Theravive - Verified Therapist
- Good Therapy - Approved Therapist
- Therapy Tribe - Verified Therapist
- The National UK Therapists Register - Approved Therapist
- International Association Of Applied Psychology - Approved Therapist
- International Therapist Directory - Verified Therapist
- Alcohol Lied To Me - The Intelligent Way to Escape Alcohol Addiction
- Alcohol Lied to Me… Again!: Get Back On the Wagon & Regain Control of Your Drinking
- Escaping The Evil Clown - The Alcohol Illusion Extended Edition
- Happy Sober Solution: The Easy Step by Step Escape From Problem Drinking
- The Alcohol Escape Plan: The Big Book of Practical Advice from a Former Alcoholic
Craig Beck Media Limited
Stop Drinking Expert,
PO BOX 45534,
Recent Sobriety Blog Posts:
5 Big Signs You Are Addicted To Alcohol | Stop Drinking Expert
How Do You Justify Your Drinking To Yourself?
How to prevent a stroke by reducing your alcohol intake
Top 5 Alcohol Rehab Centers in Colorado Revealed
Alcohol Rehab Facilities in Colorado There is a considerable difference between full-blown
Stopping Drinking: 3 Powerful Tips To Survive The First Week Of Sobriety
Liver Cancer Is On The Rise And Alcohol Is The Prime Suspect
Liver Cancer Is Out of Control According to United States Cancer Charities,
We Are Drinking Too Much! It’s Time To Wake Up And Smell The Coffee
We are all drinking too much, says the WHO. Greater than 3
Why The Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Sucks For Most Drinkers
What To Do When You Fall Off The Wagon
What To Do When You Fall Off The Wagon As Mark Twain
Alcohol Addiction Treatment Options: What To Expect
Alcohol Detox At Home: Fitting It Into Family Life
Alcohol Detox At Home Alcohol detox at home sounds like a better