Help With Alcoholism: Articles & Advice
If you are worried about your drinking the first thing you should do is visit your GP and have an honest conversation. That might sound scary but remember that they are there to help. Next, start getting some advice about how you tackle this problem in your life. Here you will find lots of free advice and help.
Latest articles & advice
If you would like us to tackle a subject (related to alcohol addiction) that we have not so far covered. Please email [email protected] and we will try our very best to help.
Quit Drinking Resources:
- Alcoholics Anonymous - www.aa.org
- Al-Anon Family Groups - www.al-anon.org
- NIAAA - www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health
- Substance Abuse Administration - www.samhsa.gov/atod/alcohol
- Stop Drinking Expert - www.stopdrinkingexpert.com
- Oasas Prevention Program - https://www.oasas.ny.gov/
- Rethinking - https://www.rethinkingdrinking.niaaa.nih.gov
2020 Stop Drinking Expert