Corporate Workplace Licensing
Do you want to help your employees to stop drinking and save your business over $5000 per person every year?
It doesn’t matter whether you employ dozens or thousands of individuals. The hard facts are over 70% of your staff actively use alcohol in some form.
Most people don’t suffer any significant harm from there consumption.
What this means in hard terms is if you employ 1000 people, 70 of them are drinking to a level that is effecting their performance at work.
The Risks to Your Employees
- In 2013, of the 72,559 liver disease deaths among individuals ages 12 and older, 45.8 percent involved alcohol. Among males, 48.5 percent of the 46,568 liver disease deaths involved alcohol. Among females, 41.8 percent of the 25,991 liver disease deaths involved alcohol.
- Among all cirrhosis deaths in 2013, 47.9 percent were alcohol related. The proportion of alcohol-related cirrhosis was highest (76.5 percent) among deaths of persons ages 25–34, followed by deaths of persons aged 35–44, at 70.0 percent.
- In 2009, alcohol-related liver disease was the primary cause of almost 1 in 3 liver transplants in the United States.
- Drinking alcohol increases the risk of cancers of the mouth, esophagus, pharynx, larynx, liver, and breast
The Cost to Your Business
- In 2010, alcohol misuse cost the United States $249.0 billion.
- Three-quarters of the total cost of alcohol misuse is related to binge drinking.
- Problem drinkers miss significantly more days of work and suffer more ill health and sickness.
Stop Drinking Expert Health & Wellness Portal Solutions.
Corporate Workplace Licensing: If you offer a company HR health and wellness portal / intranet you can offer direct (private and confidential) access to the Stop Drinking Expert course.
We can provide access free to your employee (with a 90% discounted charge to your company per user) or a discounted option at zero cost to you.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 357 96 889705