Try my amazing new product ‘alcohol 2.0’
Today you cannot advertise a product with outlandish claims unless you can prove them. What is more you cannot launch a product for use on or by humans that hasn’t been properly tested in expensive clinical tests. Even then, if you get it wrong and your product causes harm you are liable for millions of dollars in legal claims.
With this in mind imagine if today I walk into my local patent office and say I would like to register my new beverage, alcohol and explain I have plans to spend billions of dollars advertising this new drink all over the world. I tell them it is made out of the waste product of rotting vegetables and costs me pennies to produce, but I am looking to charge $30 a bottle for it.
I am asked what the benefits of the product are and I claim:
- It makes you happy.
- You are more fun to be around when consuming it.
- It makes you feel brave and courageous.
- It helps you relax and sleep.
- The product makes shy people gregarious.
- A good meal is enhanced by its addition to the table.
Of course when asked if I can prove any of these claims I must admit that I can’t and mainly because not one of them are true.
I then explain that the product will create the following problems:
- It is highly addictive and people will end up spending money they can’t afford to lose on a substance that has no benefits.
- It causes birth defects in unborn babies.
- It makes people obese and malnourished at the same time (impressed stuff).
- It destroys internal organs and rips brain cells apartIt cause premature ageing.
- The morning after drinking the product you will often feel so ill that you won’t be able to get out of bed.
- Consumers will certainly miss several days of work due to the affect of the drink.
- The more of the liquid you drink, the more dehydrated you become.
- It is an anaesthetic and puts it’s users into a coma.If you drink enough of the liquid you will vomit and be extremely ill. Carry on drinking after this point and it will kill you.
- My product will massively increase the number of road traffic accidents.
- And finally it will destroy families, ruin careers and turn promising lives into dust.
Firstly, do you think I would have a hope in hell of getting this product approved for human consumption? Do you think a single supermarket would agree to stock it? Would I last more than a month in business before I got sued to oblivion and back?
If discovered today Alcohol would be banned before it even saw the light of day. It exists and dominates society so ruthlessly today because it has been around long enough to set it’s own precedent. What I mean by that is, the voting majority was already addicted by the time the scientific community, the medical profession and governments discovered just how dangerous it is.
Deal with alcohol addiction today… let me show you how to stop drinking without willpower or cravings!
Stop Drinking Expert